About Boulder, CO
Boulder is a picturesque college town famous for its pedestrian-friendly streets, its environmentally minded people, its nationally acclaimed restaurants and its relaxed attitude. It sees more than 300 days of sunshine and is nearby world-class skiing and abundant outdoor activities.
- Elevation: 5,430 feet
- Population: 103,673 (29,000 are CU students)
- More sunny days, on average, than San Diego or Miami
- More than 300 restaurants featuring local, regional and international cuisine
- Recently rated “#1 Sports Town in America” by Outside Magazine
- 200 miles of public hiking and biking trails
- 30,000 acres of open space
- Close to Colorado’s more than 30 ski areas and resorts for winter activities
- 30 art galleries, 4 museums, 32 movie and stage theatres
- Home to the Colorado Shakespeare Festival and the Colorado Music Festival
Being in Boulder immerses you in a fusion of world-class intellect with a community that values and enjoys the environment. We invite you to join us in this unique place and see what it has to offer you.