- Robotic systems for performing highly accurate assays
- siRNA Libraries
- Illumina HiSeq2000 Next Generation sequencing machine
- High-throughput drug discovery core
- Five mass spectrometers for biomolecular research, including four ion trap mass spectrometers
- X-ray crystallography
- NMR Facilities
- State-of-the-art tissue culture, protein preparation, computational modeling, mass spectroscopy and protein profiling facilities
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Biomaterial fabrication and tissue engineering facilities for all tissue types
- The Nanomaterials Characterization Facility including Field Emission Electron Microscope, Low Vacuum Electron Microscope, Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope, Dual Beam Focused Ion Beam, Nano Indenters, X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy, Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy, and Electron Backscatter Diffraction.
- Machine and electronic shops including an ultrastable Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) and an Asylum Cypher.
- 50-CPU Opteron development cluster with four terabyes of storage for bioinformatics, a production cluster with 128 Opteron cores (32 nodes x 2 CPUs x 2 cores per CPU), and a 16-way SMP database server with 64 gigabytes of RAM and 12 terabytes of storage
- 128-CPU Hemisphere cluster and 2048-CPU Blue Gene